Cilley Law

A Law Firm serving

Monterey & Santa Cruz, California.

We help local families, business owners, and organizations accomplish their goals.




Protect your family with a well-planned estate. We can help you set up trusts and will provisions to keep your hard earned wealth.


We can help you protect your freedom of expression. Whether you're a business owner, artisan, or artist, there is value in the intellectual works you create. We can help you protect your trademarks and copyrighted material.


We specialize in California and Federal environmental regulations. Whether you're looking to expand your home or challenge local land use decisions, we can help.


We help our clients navigate the complicated web of immigration law. No matter what your status, we are here to offer you the guidance you need to live and work in the United States. We offer flat fee and sliding scale services so you can get the help that's right for you.


At Cilley Law, we strive to make your dreams come true. Whether you want to come to the United States, start a small business, or write a hit record, we can make sure you are legally protected.

Our national and state laws are a thick knot of regulation. You can't be expected to see your way through that without help. We at Cilley Law want to get you that help without breaking the bank. We are focused on clients and issues local to Monterey and Santa Cruz counties.


Immigration Law

Whether you are trying to come to the US for business, pleasure, or to live, a major hurdle is the complexities of US immigration law.

If you're a non-citizen living in the US and you want to change your status, renew your green card, or fix your status to help protect you and your family against removal, we can help.

Call now for a free confidential consultation with an immigration attorney: (831) 601-5054


There are a wide variety of visa programs available for foreign nationals who don't plan to remain in the US permanently. From students to artists, there are dozens of possible visas that could allow you to stay in the United States.

Green Card

The "Green Card" is the common name for a long-term permanent residency in the United States. Your employer or a close family member can sponsor you for a green card. Call us to find out if you may be eligible.


This is the process by which a non-citizen can become a citizen of the United States. With some exceptions, you must have lived here for 5 years and pass English and Civics tests. If you want to be a citizen, let's get the process started today.




Tel: (831) 601-5054



Cilley Law

200 Washington St.

Suite 210

Santa Cruz, CA 95060

If you need the help of an attorney, please tell us about it here:

  • Yelp Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • LinkedIn Social Icon

© 2018 Cilley Law